ARK Survival is the top recommended game where there is a rare item that you will need to search an item. There are four types of Wyvern Eggs from which you will need to pick one. The items include Fire, Lightning, Poison, and Ice. There are nests that are 5 and every of them contains an egg. This blog will help you find the creatures and items.
ARK Survival Evolved Ragnarok Ice Wyvern Eggs GPS Co-ordinates:
- A – 37.7 / 65.0. Search in the circle of trees for the nest 1.
- B – 44.4 / 58.9. Search on the open ground for the nest 2.
- C – 47.0 / 51.7. Search at the edge of the clip for the nest 3.
- D – 33.5 / 68.8. Search on the hidden ledge for the nest 4.
- E – 42.8 / 55.2. Search at the rocky ledge for the nest 5.
Nests will only spawn if there is an Ice Wyvern in the area. It is not than nothing will appear. Even if you kill Wyvern, another will spawn in the area shortly, so you will have to be careful. The majority of Wyvern eggs are dropped at random and can be eaten or used to craft Extraordinary Kibble. Thylacoleo, Astrocetus, Griffin, Megalania, Rock Elemental, and Yutyrannus can all be tamed with the kibble.
The above map shows the exact location of Ice Wyvern in ARK Survival Evolved Ragnarok. Follow the coordinates to find the Wyvern in the area. To get the eggs, you can set a trap or kill them near the site.
So that’s how you find an Ice Wyvern Egg in the ARK Survival Evolved Ragnarok Map.