Little Alchemy 2 will teach you how to make eggs using easy steps. Eggs can be used to create other items in the game. It’s great fun to experiment with different ideas until you find the right item.
Eggs are not only borne by birds. Eggs can be laid by reptiles, fish, and amphibians. These creatures reproduce by laying eggs. The female always lays an egg. Some eggs may be fertilized by a man and hatch into a baby bird or animal.
However, many eggs aren’t fertilized so a baby animal will not develop. These eggs can be cooked and eaten for breakfast and dinner. We eat a lot of eggs from chickens, but we also eat quail duck, goose and ostrich eggs.
How to Make an Egg in Little Alchemy 2
Before we tell you about the steps, let’s talk about how to make an egg. First, you need to prepare some ingredients for making an egg. To make an egg, mix the phoenix and the phoenix. Follow these steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Pond:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- In the 2nd step, we will make Sea:
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- In the 3rd step, we will make Primordial Soup:
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- In the 4th step, we will make Life:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- In the 5th step, we will make Phoenix:
- Life + Fire = Phoenix
- In the 6th step, finally, we will make Egg:
- Phoenix + Phoenix = Egg