A Banner is mainly an item in Minecraft with decorative nature. You can create items with different dyes and patterns. You have a range of customization options while utilizing the loom and applying patterns on the banners.
Minecraft Banner Patterns
You would require desired designs and one piece of paper to develop the banner patterns. Following are the names of the Patterns and Banners in Minecraft:
- Base – Bottom Stripe
- Bend – Down Right Stripe
- Bend sinister – Down Left Stripe
- Base gradient – Gradient upside-down
- Base dexter canton – Bottom Left Corner
- Base sinister canton – Bottom Right Corner
- Bordure – Border
- Bordure indented – Curly Border
- Base indented – Bottom Triangle Sawtooth
- Chief – Top Stripe
- Cross – Square Cross
- Chief indented – Top Triangle Sawtooth
- Chief dexter canton – Top Left Corner
- Chief sinister canton – Top Right Corner
- Chevron – Bottom Triangle
- Creeper charge – Creeper
- Field masoned – Brick
- Flower charge – Flower
- Fess – Horizontal Middle Stripe
- Gradient – Gradient
- Globe – Globe
- Inverted chevron – Top Triangle
- Pale dexter – Left Stripe
- Pale sinister – Right Stripe
- Pale – Vertical Center Stripe
- Paly – Vertical Small Stripes
- Per bend sinister – Left of Diagonal
- Per bend – Right of upside-down Diagonal
- Per bend inverted – Left of upside-down Diagonal
- Per bend sinister inverted – Right of Diagonal
- Per pale – Left Vertical Half
- Per pale inverted – Right Vertical Half
- Per fess – Top Horizontal Half
- Per fess inverted – Bottom Horizontal Half
- Roundel – Middle Circle
- Lozenge – Middle Rhombus
- Skull charge – Skull
- Saltire – Diagonal Cross
- Snout – Piglin
- Thing – Mojang
Banners Crafted From Paper and Designs
There are 6 patterns that can be made designs and papers, such as follows:
- Thing Banner Pattern – Paper + Enchanted Golden Apple will get you a Former Mojang logo.
- Skull Banner Pattern – Paper + Wither Skeleton Skull will get you Skeleton skull and crossbones.
- Creeper Banner Pattern – Paper + Creeper Head will get you Creeper face.
- Flower Banner Pattern – Paper + Oxeye Daisy will get you a Daisy.
- Field Masoned Banner Pattern – Paper + Bricks.
- Bordure Indented Banner Pattern – Paper + Vines.
Banner and Dye Patterns in Minecraft
There are 8 patterns that can be made using any one dye and banner, such as follows:
- Flower Charge Banner – Flower icon
- Creeper Charge Banner – Creeper face
- Skull Charge Banner – Skull and crossbones
- Thing Banner – Old Mojang logo
- Snout Banner – Piglin snout
- Globe Banner – Cube-shaped earth
- Bordure Indented Banner – Fancy border
- Field Masoned Banner – Brick pattern
So, that was all about a detailed guide on the Minecraft Banner Patterns.