Lighting fixtures and Accent Walls could be hung from the ceiling and these are recently added features from the Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) 2.0 update. Some players might find it difficult to get or remove Accent Wall in ACNH. But we have offered you help in this regard such as follows:
How to Get Accent Wall in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
Here’s how to get an accent wall in Animal Crossing New Horizons(ACNH):
- Purchase a Pro Decorating License
- You can get it for 2,500 Nook Miles in Nook Stop vending machine.
- Buy or add wallpaper to your inventory.
- You can also do this in Decorating Mode.
- Go to your room.
- Start Room Editing Mode.
- Pressing the “+” button to toggle between walls.
- Now press the “X” button.
- Now you have successfully added an Accent Wall in ACNH.
How to Remove Accent Wall in ACNH?
- You can repeat the exact step as you used to apply Accent Wall in ACNH, to remove or change them too.
- You next need to press the same “X” button while near the wall.
- If you having trouble with this, check out this YouTube video from DrDoomShow below:
This new option allows you to use more wallpapers, but it is ineffective when you try to collect wallpapers in one room. One wallpaper could be used at a time per room until this recent update in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get and remove an Accent Wall in Animal Crossing New Horizons.