Apex Legends is an impressive game that might be free to play; however, those who have a great amount of money can benefit from special features within Apex Packs.
The special features include rare, epic and legendary items, which cannot be accessed without levelling up or spending cash. Even though the players also collect these boxes in hopes of taking Heirloom shards.
About Heirloom Shards
Heirloom shards are an abstract type of currency in Apex Legends. The players can use them to buy Heirloom sets and Prestige Skins from the Mythic section of the game store.
Moreover, these are the most looked-for items in the game. Such unique items cost handsome cash and may require a long fight to unlock. Luckily, there is an update by Respawn Entertainment that guarantees that a player will not be able to open more than 500 Apex Packs except receiving Heirloom shards.
With this exception, following the number of cases could be tough. However, with the help of Apex Pack Tracker, players would be able to assist in tracking the open loot cases. Simply knowing this may help you assess how far you have proceeded towards obtaining Heirloom shards.
Checking the Number of Apex Legends Packs You Have Opened
As mentioned earlier, the players must be using Apex Packs Tracker to check the exact number of opened Apex Legends Packs. There is less than a 1% probability of Heirloom Shards falling when a player unlocks an Apex Pack.
You need to follow a few steps to check the available pack numbers so far:
- First of all, you need to visit the most convenient Apex Packs Calculator website
- Secondly, enter the level of your account (the number is written above your character’s head in the lobby)
- Thirdly, you need to enter the exact number of all Apex Packs you just bought from the game store directly (you can check your purchase history by accessing your gaming profile while looking for the transaction list)
- Forth, now you need to enter the level for each season and also if you have purchased the Battle Pass before (go to the Banner tab and check the badges for the previous seasons)
- Lastly, since you have updated all the information above, click the “View Progress” button. After clicking, the Apex Pack Calculator will calculate the number of open packs. Also, it will guide you about how much you still need to reach the target number of 500
For information, you don’t need to get an Heirloom shard by reaching 500; however, you can track your whole record while knowing how much money you have spent so far.