Magic Damage could be the most worrisome for many players in the Elden Ring and the shield is the best defense against it. Greatly, you have many magic options in the game to hit your powerful enemies. This guide will provide options for shields to use against the magic of other players.
Best Shield Against Magic Damage in Elden Ring
Silver Mirrorshield is considered to be the most potent to stand against the magic damage in the game. Players love this shield as it could be used against many magics.
Following are its stats.
- Magic damage negation: 89
- Weight: 3.5
- Physical damage negation: 100
- Fire damage negation: 31
- Lightning damage negation: 19
- Holy damage negation: 27
This shield scales with Intelligence and Strength. You need the following stats to wield it properly:
- Strength: 12
- Dexterity: 10
- Intelligence: 10
Location: You can find this shield at the destroyed church at Apostate Derelict.
- Fast Travel to the Apostate Derelict site of grace.
- You will see a giant nun resting against the wall.
- The Silver Mirrorshield is found in front of her.
Other Shields to use for Magic Defense
There are several options for shields and their stats for you to use when you are facing an issue of not being able to reach Silver Mirrorshield. Following are some of the shields of distinct kinds such as Greatshield, Medium, and small.
- Carian Knight’s Shield (Medium Shield)
- Magic damage negation: 71
- Weight: 4.5
- Fingerprint Stone Shield (Greatshield)
- Magic damage negation: 77
- Weight: 29
- Eclipse Crest Greatshield (Greatshield)
- Magic damage negation: 72
- Weight: 15
- Ice Crest Shield (Small Shield)
- Magic damage negation: 57
- Weight: 3
- Iron Roundshield (Small Shield)
- Magic damage negation: 42
- Weight: 3
That covers this guide on the best Shield to use against Magic damage in Elden Ring.