Hi there, today, we’ll talk about the CRK Cookie Alliance Team and everything related to the game mode. Cookie Alliance is a seasonal mode in which your objective is to organize a massive army of cookies to repel the danger of the monster.
To unlock, complete Stage 10-31 (Story) of World Exploration. – Create five best CRK teams of five cookies each, for a total of 25 cookies. To play in this mode, you can use Alliance Tickets; the Tickets will restock over time. Your Alliance Tickets will remain valid after the first season ends and you can still use them. The Cookie Alliance’s maps, opponents, and rules could change with each new season.
Cookie Alliance Battles:
- Each Cookie Alliance battle consists of numerous chapters in which you must fend off advancing waves of foes.
- You will begin with your first team and fight until your fifth team is defeated. The battles are automatic, but you can change teams manually after a cool down period. When you switch teams, the new team immediately replaces the current team in the battle.
- After a team is defeated, the next team will enter the battlefield and fight.
- You can pause and exit the battle, then resume where you left off.
- In Cookie Alliance, you will come across special buffs and de-buffs such as Increased HP, Reduced Healing Received, and so on.
- These effects might change in the following seasons.
Beacon Of Valor:
- Cookie Alliance, the Beacon of Valor is a special feature that grants special buffs..
- There are two kinds of the Beacon of Valor’s effects which you can activate using Coins.
- Buff 1: The levels of all Cookies are upgraded to Lv.60 in Cookie Alliance: all Cookies of Lv.59 and lower will start with their basic stats equal to those of Lv.60.
- Buff 2: Enter Blast Mode which duration will depend on the number of your Lv.60 Cookies (the number of Cookies you actually upgraded to Lv.60 will be taken into account).
- You will receive 7 days of the Beacon of Valor activated through playing the tutorial upon your first play in Cookie Alliance.
- To enjoy its effects, make sure to activate the Beacon of Valor before using Alliance Tickets to start a battle.
- The effect of the Beacon of Valor will last as long as it is active, regardless of the season.
Points & Rewards:
- Cookie Alliance rewards you with points based on your wave progress, monsters defeated, and total playtime.
- After the battle, the number of points earned will be reflected on your season score.
- After a battle, you will be able to open a reward chest: the higher the reward, the further you progress.
- Depending on your Cookie Alliance score, you will be entered into the Individual and Guild Ranking and will be eligible for rewards based on your ranking tier.
- Join a guild to have your personal score added to the total score of the guild. If you leave the guild, this score will be deducted from the guild’s total score.
Crk Cookie Alliance Team Guide:
Best Cookie Run Meta Team
Sorbet Front Bait Team
- Sorbet Shark Cookie
- Sea Fairy Cookies
- Licorice Cookie
- Pure Vanilla Cookie
- Parfait Cookie
- Old pilgrim scroll
- Squishy Jelly Watch
- Suger Swan Shining Feather
This is a very good Cookie Run Kingdom Arena Team against TL scam but mostly trash against anything else. If you hide Sorbet and Lico, you can bait TL scam teams into hitting you for green defense walls. Outclassed by Pumpkin Pie.
Cookie Alliance Team 1
Cookie Alliance Team 2
- Cookie Alliance Team 3
Cookie Alliance Team 4
Cookie Alliance Team 5