We will go over the OSRS Construction Boost Guide list, which includes the Construction Cape, Spicy Stew, Cup of Tea, and Crystal Saw. All boosters, their effects, and where or how to get them are also included in the list.
OSRS Construction Boost – Table:
|Construction cape||1||Visible||Activating the cape’s effect will increase the corresponding skill by 1.|
|Cup of tea (clay)||1||Visible||Only obtainable and usable within a player-owned house.|
|Cup of tea (porcelain)||2||Visible||Only obtainable and usable within a player-owned house.|
|Cup of tea (trimmed)||3||Visible||Only obtainable and usable within a player-owned house. Gold trimmed porcelain cup can be acquired from Teak shelves 2, which requires 67 Construction (boostable).|
|Crystal saw||3||Invisible||It only applies to items requiring a saw (e.g., not rooms or plants).|
|Spicy stew (orange spice)||±0-5||Visible||Depending on the type of stew, any skill can be boosted or reduced by 0 to 5 levels randomly.|
OSRS Construction Boost – How to Get?
A guide to get/unlock each boost
Players who have reached level 99 Construction can purchase a Construction cape from any Estate agent for 99,000 coins.
Cup of tea:
These are the steps to making a cup of tea:
- Remove a kettle, a teapot, and one or more cups from the shelf.
- Remove one unit of tea leaves from the larder.
- Use the kettle on the built sink space to fill it with water.
- Use the whole kettle of water on the built stove space to bring it to a boil.
- Use the tea leaves on the teapot to turn them into a teapot with leaves.
- Remove the kettle from the range when the message “The kettle boils.” is received.
- Use the hot kettle on the teapot with leaves to create four servings of tea. This is the only step that grants cooking experience.
- Use the pot of tea on a cup to pour a cup of tea.
But depending on the cup you use, you will obtain:
- Clay: on an empty clay cup
- Porcelain: on an empty porcelain cup
- Trimmed: on an empty trimmed porcelain cup
A crystal saw is an item made from a crystal saw seed by invoking the singing bowl in Brimstail’s cave in the Tree Gnome Stronghold. The source is awarded to players who complete The Eyes of Glouphrie quest.
Spicy stew (orange spice):
Requirement: Spicy stews are available only to those who have completed the Freeing Evil Dave subquest in Recipe for Disaster
These are the steps to making Spicy Stew
- First, obtain a regular stew
- Get the spices
- Get a cat (or hellcat) to chase the hell-rats
- Go to Evil Dave’s basement in the house west of the Edgeville bank
- Using a cat (wily is best) to attack the hell-rat behemoths. These will always give a four dose of the specific color spice they are guarding
- Add up to 3 doses of a color spice to the regular stew to get a spicy stew
Skill Boost Range:
- -1 to +1: x1 dose
- -3 to +3: x3 dose
- -5 to +5: x3 dose
Locations of each Spice:
- Red: Northern-most Room
- Orange: North-western Room
- Yellow: South-western Room
- Brown: Southern-most Room
- Red: Combat Skills > Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Magic
- Orange: Production Skills > Construction, Construction, Fletching, runecraft, Firemaking, Cooking
- Yellow: Character Development > Agility, Hunter, Slayer, Thieving, Prayer
- Brown: Resource Skills > Woodcutting, Farming, Fishing, Mining, Herblore