Call of Duty is one of the best-selling video games of all time, allowing multiple people to play simultaneously. This video game was first released in October 2003 by Activision and has launched almost 19 games in the main Call of Duty series up till now. This game is based on the World War II simulation and allows many players to suit up and fight in combat together.
It is a free-to-play game for everyone, and you can also enjoy different series of this game. Most people start with the Call of Duty World at War series and then move forward with Black ops, but it depends on the player’s likeness to get started. With pros, there are also some downsides of having an account of this game, as some hackers can hack into your account by simply stealing the password and user identity. In order to spare this, two-factor authentication can be used to lay an extra layer of security to your account.
A Guide to Enable 2FA for Call of Duty:
In order to enable 2FA for Call of Duty, the following are some simple guidelines to follow:
- To get started, open the Activision website and fill in the information regarding your username and password in the given tabs
- In case of forgetting the email address for the account, linked platforms like Xbox or play station can also be used for the purpose
- After entering the required details, move over to the setup page for the Two Factor Authentication and click on the option “Set Up Two Factor Authentication”
- By doing so, an automated code will be generated and sent to the linked email address or the device leading to the instruction page
- On the main instruction page, try downloading Google Authenticator app, which is available for both Android and iOS
- After installing the Authenticator app, on the instruction page, try using the Entry key or QR code scan to link the app with the Activision Account
- The app will then release an entry code, and by doing so, a 2FA activation will be completed for this account
Following are frequently asked questions about Call of Duty:
Q1: How many players can play Call of Duty together?
Ans: The revised classic version of Call of Duty offers a huge arena where150 players can battle together.
Q2: How many published games of Call of Duty are there?
Ans: Since October 2003, Activision has launched 19 games of this series, the latest one being launched in August 2022.
Q3: Why does a Call of Duty Account need a Two Factor Authentication?
Ans: In order to protect the user’s account from being hacked, Activision offers 2FA for the user. This also allows the user to send gifts to the fellows, which is otherwise not possible.
Q4: What is Call of Duty about?
Ans: Call of Duty is a World War II simulation-based video game in which multiple players play a series of combats and advance through the game levels.
Call of Duty is a worldwide best-selling video game, and the Guinness Book of World Records recognizes this game as the best-selling series of first-person shooting genres. The reason for its liking around the globe is its multiplayer mode which allows people to communicate throughout the game and play as a team.
This blog presented a complete guide describing how to successfully enable 2FA for this game. Visit our website Qnnit to read more informative blogs such as GPO Private Server Codes and Chapter Redemption Codes.