In the hard edge of this galaxy lies a set of planets exploited by militarized businesses. Brimming with loot and violence, this can be the home-the Borderlands.
Now, a crazed cult called The Children of the Vault has surfaced and is spreading like an interstellar plague.
Play solo or co-op as one of four exceptional Vault Hunters, score heaps of loot, and save the galaxy from the obsessive hazard.
Borderlands 3 Controls
Controls for Borderlands 3 would be the input mechanics to maneuver your character and interact with the sport.
PC controls may be remapped through Key Binding, and Playstation and Xbox users may make some alterations both in sport and out of the sport by manipulating the entire system settings
Here are the listing of default Borderlands 3 controllers.
PlayStation 4 Controls
Every control option on the PS4 version of Borderlands 3.
- X – Jump
- Circle – Crouch/Slide/Ground Slam (while in the air)
- Triangle – Secondary Use/Cycle to the next weapon
- R1 – Grenade/Action Skill 2 (only available on Zane)
- R2 – Fire Weapon
- L1 – Action Skill
- L2 – Aim Down Sight
- Left and right on D-Pad – Cycle through tracked missions
- Down on D-Pad – Toggle fire modes
- R3 – Melee
- Options – Pause Menu
- Touchpad – Character Menus
Xbox One Controls
Every control option on the XB1 version of Borderlands 3.
- Left Analog – Move / Spring (Press LS)
- Right Analog – Look / Melee (Press RS)
- D-Pad Left/Right – Cycle Tracked Mission
- D-Pad Down – Toggle Fire Mode
- LB – Action Skill
- LT – Aim Down Sight
- RB – Grenade / Action Skill 2
- RT – Fire Weapon
- A – Jump
- B – Crouch / Slide / Ground Slam
- X – Primary Use / Pick Up Item / Reload
- Y – Secondary Use / Cycle to Next Weapon
- Menu – Pause Menu
- View – Character Menus