The mystrey of the black box
The first investigation to destroy the Woodsmen gang.
Who committed the crime: The man in the hoodie.
Sequence (ignoring the first and last photos):
- The man in a hoodie goes inside through the back door.
- The suspect breaks the archive door using a wooden stake.
- He examines all the boxes in which old cases are located.
- The man throws some of the fresh cases out of the boxes.
- He leaves the archive with a half-empty box.
Interrogation of the criminal:
- Find out if he was really going to help former women criminals, whose files he stole from the archive.
- Agree with him. Saying that things are going badly in Sharpwood.
- Emphasize that their gang is doing a noble job, so you need to know where exactly the police should not go.