The Minecraft game fans know that Diamond Ores and Lapis Lazuli Ores are concomitant and the players are looking for a tip to go a mile forward this Lapis Diamond Trick is definitely a must-have. This step-by-step walkthrough will guide the players in learning this little trick that can elevate their chances to find rare and exquisite diamonds without investing much effort.
This guide will demonstrate the particular steps to be taken by players to explore diamonds in Minecraft using this Lapis Trick. Continue reading the steps to learn more about the trick.
Where Can Lapis Lazuli Be found in Minecraft?
Follow the following steps to find diamonds of exquisite quality in Minecraft:
- The best place to go looking for Lapis Lazuli Ores is Caves and Ravines. They can be found between Y-Level -64 and Y-Level 64. They can also be most abundantly located around Level 0 as well.
- To find the player’s current location on Level Y, use the key “F3” to find your current coordinates on the map.
Where to Dig for the Diamonds in Minecraft
- Next step comes in, where players have to dig for the diamonds.
- To do so, use the keys combination of “F3+G”. These keys will help to see the borders of chunks. It is very essential and the borders of the chunks appear in the cubes.
- On the North side of the group of Lapis Lazuli Ores, head toward the 4th block in the same direction directed towards the North.
- The Golden Block at the end is the 4th block in the North direction.
- To find the North direction on the map, use the key “F3”. A blue arrow would appear on the screen pointing toward the North.
- It is also the positive Z-axis in Minecraft.
- If the 4th block you are looking for in the north lies in another chunk, then simply continue your counting on the opposite side of the same chunk.
- Begin your digging from that block downwards.
- While digging just is sure to avoid digging down straight.
- This can easily lead you to damage by falling down or in another scenario you can end up diving into a Lava pool.
- To avoid such a situation try excavating by following the pattern of a vertical staircase.
- Keep digging downwards until you reach the Diamond Ores.
Is It Possible That the Lapis Trick Does Not Work?
There are also some situations in which this Lapis trick does not give you the desired outcomes. Some of the possibilities for it to not work can be the following:
- This trick does not guarantee success, and out of 100%, there is an 80% possibility that you will not find the diamonds with this tip.
- The tip also does not also give the desired results in all of the seeds. If you give it a try on 5/6 Lapis Lazuli Ores or more of them and you are still unable to locate the Diamonds, there is a high probability that the Minecraft World you are playing in the given situation does not support this trick.
- If you are using Java Patch 1.13 or even older, the trick will not work for you.
- The trick also does not work successfully for the Minecraft Bedrock Version.
- After the 1.1.8 patch, Minecraft altered the procedure of Terrain production and thus it does not support this trick to be used for finding the Diamonds.
- This 1.18 patch although did not affect the Clay-Diamond tip due to this altered Terrain Generation method.
Following are the frequently asked questions about Lapis Diamond Trick and Minecraft:
Q1: Is it possible to find diamonds in Minecraft using Lapis Trick?
Ans: In Minecraft, experts have found his trick called Lapis Trick to track down Diamond Ores. This trick actually works if you follow the steps to dig around at the specific points on Y-level between -64 to 64.
Q2: Where to find the Lapis Lazuli Ores on Y-level in Minecraft?
Ans: Try looking for group of Lapis Lazuli Ores on the North side and from there move to the 4th block in the same direction to find the ores.
Q3: How can I know my location on the Y-Level?
Ans: To find your current location on Y-level to find the Ores, use the key F3 on the keyboard. It will open the location coordinates and you can locate yours from there.
Q4: How can I find the chunk borders while trying to find the digging location?
Ans: To find the borders of chunks, use the key combination of F3+G. It will highlight the borders of the chunks.
Q5: How can I know where is the North Direction on being Level-Y?
Ans: To know the North direction, use the shortcut key F3 from your keyboard. A blue arrow would appear on your screen pointing you in the North direction.
Q6: Where is the positive Z-axis on level Y in Minecraft?
Ans: While finding the North direction, when the shortcut key F3 is used, it highlights a blue arrow on the screen pointing in the North direction, which is the positive Z-axis.
The Lapis-Diamond tip works great to get access to a huge bulk of diamonds without putting in a lot of effort in bringing down the mines. That is also something players usually do not prefer while playing Minecraft. To use this tip, players only need to find the Lapis Lazuli Ores and begin digging down from the 4th block in the North to look for diamonds. Just in case the 4th block is lying on the side of the chunk, continue your count on that side. While digging just be sure not to dig down straight, rather follow a vertical staircase pattern to avoid any fall-down damage or diving into the Lava pool in other situation.